Thursday, October 20, 2011

As winter starts to creep up....

I have some thoughts I wanna get out this morning.  They will be random, just so ya know before reading any further.  What do I want?  What do I need?  I do not want a part-time job working minimum wage with a bachelor's degree.  It makes me feel like the four years I spent in college were all a waste of time and money.  Yes I gained a lot of knowledge, life experiences, had many adventures and meet a lot of amazing people.  But, what next?   Do I work a part-time job to pay for daycare and have no other money?   No.  I can't and I won't. I will continue to write, look for GOOD jobs, and hope & pray one finds me.

I am about to have the place I live to myself.  Eli and I will have our own rooms.  Which will be VERY good for us both.  I have tons of ideas of my papers I am gonna write and I have already began three; one on butterflies and butterfly gardens, one on poetry and another on reusing broken toys in shadow boxes.  Yes this may sound BORING to you, but I am excited.  Because I AM A NERD :D

Please let my good karma come into play, keep the great people in my life safe and happy and also, bring me some new friends and inspirations.

As winter comes creeping up....  I realize I have a shit ton to do today, and I need to start that pot of coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment