Friday, September 9, 2011

Where I'm at upstairs...

Tempting fate...
Don't hesitate...


Ready for something amazingly good to drop in my life and stay there for good.  Looking for a job, any job at this point...   I've been driving all over North Carolina trying to find one.  Where are they?  Well, most of them are nonexistent.  But I am not giving up.  Whether I use my degree or not it doesn't matter to me. At this point I need work so that I can get my son in daycare for him to get the social development he needs SUPER BAD!   And I am not gonna lie, I need a break from him...   if you can consider work a break?  lol.  Time makes the heart grow fonder and with the terrible two's already beginning I need a little outside help.  Finding a job and a good daycare is now my top priority.

No comments:

Post a Comment